1. Sephora Collection universal lip liner
2. Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up concealer
3. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! mascara
4. EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet
5. MAC matte lipstick in Lady Danger
These are just a few of my beauty favourites. The two Benefit products I tried as sample sizes first and I love them. I would definitely repurchase them as full size products. I'm currently on my second EOS lip balm in this same strawberry flavour. It's the best smelling lip balm ever! I had to get this MAC lipstick after seeing Rick Owens use it for his runway shows (here and here). I got the Sephora lip liner to wear with the lipstick and it does make a difference. The very first time I wore the two lip products together my lip colour stayed on for at least 8 hours and after eating. I'm wearing this lipstick in my Transition outfit post. It's my go to red lipstick now. What are some of your beauty favourites?